South African Reserve Bank is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to South African citizens , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. South African Reserve Bank bursary scheme will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Tuition fees, accommodation, and one-off payment for books annually scholarship in South Africa . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The South African Reserve Bank is offering scholarships to provide financial aid to students with good results in Matric/Grade 12.
- The scholarships will be awarded to those who want to pursue studies in the fields relevant to the Bank.
- The applicants for South African Reserve Bank bursary scheme should be citizens of South Africa.
- The candidates must have obtained 70% in the June Matric/Grade 12 examinations.
- The applicants must be accepted at any South African university for the undergraduate program.
- The candidates must submit university enrolment form, exam results, and other supporting documents with the application form.
- The recipients of South African Reserve Bank bursary scheme, get accommodation, tuition fees, and one-off payment for books.