Considering the importance of education, Southern Cross University has opened its gates for commencing students in Australia.
The program is available for future students with an objective to provide support first year of study. This educational opportunity is available for freshmen students.
The university is proud to be ranked among the top 150 global universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings within 50 years old.
Why Should You Apply at Southern Cross University?
The university has a wide range of on-campus and online degree programs. Moreover, Southern Cross University has a strong academic portfolio with a range of disciplines.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University – Future Student Undergraduate Financial Aid, 2020
Course or Subjects:
The educational opportunity is available for an undergraduate degree in any course or subject offered by the institution.
Criteria for Admission:
Future students who wish to kickstart their first year of study at Southern Cross University are welcome to apply for the program.
Procedure to Apply for Southern Cross University – Future Student Undergraduate Financial Aid, 2020
In order to apply for the application of 2019-2020, candidates are required to undertake admission at Southern Cross University. Once done, they can apply for the application online.
For the undergraduate program, the entry score requirements are Australian Year 12 qualification ATAR.
Candidates must have English language proficiency.
The studentship offers fund for future commencing students.
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship