University of California, Berkeley (UCB) is a world-class Institute offers its PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist scholarship program Open to students from Denmark , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Spar Nord Foundation FinTech Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD, Research Fellow/ Scientist program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Full financial support and housing scholarship in Denmark . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Spar Nord Fund’s donations must benefit a wide range of people. For almost two decades, the Spar Nord Foundation has donated more than 20 million kroner annually to thousands of small and large initiatives around Denmark. Spar Nord Fund’s vision is “to raise awareness and sympathy for Spar Nord Bank by promoting the development of social, cultural and creative communities between people.”
- The scholarship is open to students from Denmark.
- The applicants must have a desire to move FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking forward and bring expertise back home to Denmark
- The students must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must have an interest in financial technology
- The students must have a current enrollment at the Postgraduate Level in Software Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or a related field in Denmark