In partnership with the British Council and the Great Britain Campaign, Anglia Ruskin University offers great scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The goal of the scholarship to provide opportunities for students from Turkey and Vietnam to obtain an education in the environment and engineering built, artificial intelligence and large data, animal behavior, and wildlife conservation in the United Kingdom. The University of Anglia Ruskin, founded in 1858, is based prominently in East Anglia, United Kingdom. There are four studio departments at the university for amazing aspirants, that is, faculty of business and law; Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Faculty of Health, Education, Medicine, and Social Care; Faculty of Science and Engineering. Why choose Anglia Ruskin University? The University’s mission is to build a center of globally notable excellence for thought and teaching integrated sustainability, attracting the breadth of experience at Anglia Ruskin University to help catalyze exchange.
Why Great Scholarships?
The large scholarships for a sustainable future are financed jointly by the British Council, the Great Britain campaign, and 12 higher education institutions in the United Kingdom participants. This scholarship campaign aims to raise awareness and provide opportunities for international students with the environmental mentality to promote their education in the United Kingdom on a topic related to climate change and will be well-positioned to pursue green jobs.
The University of Anglia Ruskin provides an adjudication amount of £10,000 to prominent eligible aspirants in the United Kingdom.
- Applications are accepted from Turkey and Vietnam only.
- The candidate must choose a Masters’s degree program that teaches related climate change that includes the environment and engineering built plus AI, animal behavior, and wildlife consumed offered by the college.
- Holders of Turkey and Vietnam passports for the respective scholarship outline of the country.
- They have been applied and received an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a full-time postgraduate course taught.
How to Apply
- Candidates must gain admission to a postgraduate program and then you must download an application and send it by email to Salvatore.Geovevesi@aru.ac.uk.
- Aspirants must have qualification certificates and transcripts, including certified translations
- Must complete “Personal Declaration Form”, including the support declaration of 500 words
- Shall have References / Letters of Recommendation
- Candidates must have their curriculum vitae and passport as well for referral
- The application requires the candidate to have an honors degree from the United Kingdom with lower second-class honors.
- Make sure to acknowledge if English is not your first language, you will need standard entry criteria for postgraduate courses, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, with nothing less than 5.5 in the elements of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Avail Great Scholarships and gain educational benefits In the UK before its deadline of May 18, 2021
- George Brown College International Student Scholarships in Canada
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Financial Hardship Scholarships for International Students at Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Shamans Market Scholarship, USA
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International Presidential Scholarships at Western Illinois University, USA
- UTS International Postgraduate Masters Coursework Commencing Scholarships, Australia
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK