University of Waikato is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Te Piringa – Faculty of Law Graduate Scholarship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Up to $5,000 scholarship in New Zealand . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Waikato is now inviting application for Te Piringa – Faculty of Law Graduate Scholarship, 2018.
- Applicants of Te Piringa – Faculty of Law Graduate Scholarship, 2018 must qualify for admission and be enrolling as full-time or part-time students in a Master of Laws at Te Piringa.
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Employees of the University cannot apply for Te Piringa – Faculty of Law Graduate Scholarship, 2018.
- Application form
- A statement in one page describing reasons for applying to study in Te Piringa and any other personal circumstances
- A summary of their income sources/employment/any other awards or scholarships they are receiving in one page
- Academic reference
- A verified copy of their qualifying academic transcripts
- Grading scale (if applicable)