National Association for Campus Activities is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate scholarship program Open to US nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Tese Caldarelli Memorial Scholarship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The candidates applying for Tese Caldarelli Memorial Scholarship, 2018 must be a graduate student or full-time enrolled undergraduate student with 3.0 cumulative GPA during the receipt of the award or time of the application.
- The applicants are expected to show leadership qualities and hold a leadership position in college or university.
- The students are expected to do volunteer work either on or off campus.
- The students enrolled within the NACA Mid-Atlantic or Mid America Regions are considered to be eligible.
- The applicants should be U.S. citizens and the applicants from high school are not eligible.
- The Tese Caldarelli Memorial Scholarship, 2018 applicants should submit two recommendation letters from faculty or administrators.
- The recommendation letters should explain the leadership qualities and positions of the student.
- The candidates are expected to submit a description of the student’s leadership skills and accomplishments or a resume.
- The students should submit a word document consisting of education goals and the role of this scholarship in achieving them and NACA’s role in a student’s career and involvement of your campus in shaping you as a leader.
- The candidate should also submit an official verification of his/her current enrollment status from the university/college registrar.