Dusit Thani College is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to Thai citizens , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2022-2023 and earn a Only tuition fees, Tuition fee scholarship in Thailand . The deadline to avail this scholarship is 30th September but aslo make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui Scholarship is to support potential Thai students, working towards their bachelor’s and whose parents working in Hospitality Industry.
- The applicants of Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui Scholarship must be citizens of Thailand.
- The parents of the applicants must be working in the Hospitality Industry.
- Applicant must hold an M.6 in Grade12 or equivalent, issued by the Ministry of Education, Thailand.
- The candidate should have a minimum GPA of 3.00 or above.
- He/She should pass the college entrance examination to be eligible.
- Candidate should not hold any serious criminal record or record of bad behaviors.
- The physical and mental condition of the candidate should be well.
- Applicants for a Thai Program, should DTC’s English examination with a minimum score of 700 and applicants for an International Program, should have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (iBT 80), or minimum IELTS score of 6.0.
- The successful candidates should not receive funding from any other scholarship sources.
- The acceptances and deadlines of the scholarship is rotational and are available for all the four semesters.
- The candidates applying for Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui Scholarship are asked to submit a completed application form.
- Copies of high school transcript (two) and certificates.
- The applicants are also asked to submit the student’s house registration.
- A copy of student’s citizen ID card, photocopies of the applicants (three).
- The portfolio of the applicant should also contain the academic and professional achievements.
- Letter of employment certificate of the parents.
- Copies of the guardian’s citizen ID cards, either father and mother or a death certificate in a case where the guardian has passed away.
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- University of Canberra International Sports Courses Scholarship, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024