University of Queensland (UQ) is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to Australian and New Zealand nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. The A. & J. Gratcheff Memorial Scholarship 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $8,123 scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicant must be undertaking research into the field of clinical geriatric medicine.
- Preference is given to students who are researching Alzheimer’s disease.
- Applicants must be either currently studying or enrolled in MBBS/MPhil or MBBS/Ph.D.
- Candidates are not permitted to hold an offer of another scholarship.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- The research proposal is evaluated based on it feasibility and the benefits it offers.
- Any other additional information regarding the project is taken into consideration.