Beinecke Scholarship is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to United States citizen or a United States national from American Samoa or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. The Beinecke Scholarship Program US, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $4,000 prior to entering graduate school and $30,000 while attending graduate school scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Beinecke Scholarships are offered to highly motivated students to pursue graduate courses in the arts, humanities, and social sciences at any accredited university in the US.
Eligibility for The Beinecke Scholarship Program US, 2019:
- The applicants for the Beinecke Scholarship Program, 2019 should be a college junior pursuing a bachelor degree in the 2019-20 academic year.
- The candidates should have intentions to pursue Postgraduate or doctoral degree in the fields of humanities, arts, or social sciences.
- The applicants who are planning to pursue graduate study in neuroscience are not eligible.
- The candidates should be a national of the US or the US citizens from American Samoa or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- The applicants should receive a need-based financial support during their undergraduate studies.
- The candidates applying for the Beinecke Scholarship Program, 2019 should submit a completed application form, eligibility form by the administrative officer responsible for the nomination.
- The applicants should also submit financial data sheet filled by a financial aid officer confirming the student’s qualification for need-based financial support.
- The candidates are expected to submit a curriculum vitae, a personal statement explaining their interests, background, career goals, and plans for the graduate study in 1000 words.
- The applicants should submit 3 recommendation letters from faculty members, an official copy of the nominee’s transcript, and a letter from the dean or administrative.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of the Beinecke Scholarship Program, 2019 get $4,000 prior to entering graduate school and $30,000 while attending graduate school.
Deadline for The Beinecke Scholarship Program US, 2019:
- The last date to apply for The Beinecke Scholarship Program is the second Wednesday of February i.e. 13th February 2019.