If you want to study in Following Country and just become eligible for Postgraduate, PhD studies then you are lucky because The Dalai Lama Trust has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Postgraduate, PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, US $10,000 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
Eligibility for The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019:
- The scholarship is open to students of Tibet or students with Tibetan heritage.
- Candidates applying should have applied and received an offer from any university in Australia, Europe or America.
- Applicant should be working towards a full-time graduate degree program.
- The candidates pursuing graduate studies, at the Postgraduate, PhD level, Law School or at a professional school can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate should submit completed application form.
- A detailed curriculum vitae, photograph of the applicant.
- The applicant is also asked to submit two essays, describing your motivation for pursuing the intended field of study, which should also include how/why you selected your graduate institution in maximum of 500 words; and on how you view yourself and your work in connection to the Tibetan people and the future of Tibet, also in maximum of 500 words
- Official transcripts of undergraduate study.
- A copy of acceptance letter or enrollment forms for the intended graduate institution.
- Three letters of recommendation from which at least two must be academic references.
Value of The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019:
- The successful applicants of The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019 will receive an award of either $5,000 and $10,000.
Deadline for The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019:
- The last date to apply for The Dalai Lama Trust Scholarships, 2019 is 30th April 2019.