The Global Good Fund is a world-class Institute offers its Other scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. The Diana Davis Spencer Fellowship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Other program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $20,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The Diana Davis Spencer Fellowship is to support leadership development of social entrepreneurs.
- The candidates applying for the Diana Davis Spencer Fellowship should be entrepreneurs and the enterprise should be at least one year old and US-based.
- The entrepreneurs can be of age. The company need not have an explicit mission to hire people over 50 in the U.S., but the company is expected to do so as a part of their DDSF Fellowship.
- The enterprise should be able to provide jobs for Americans, whose age is more than 50 years.
- The successful applicants of the fellowship will be associated with a business executive mentor and receive peer network, leadership assessment resources, sector expertise, and also $20,000.
- The Diana Davis Spencer Fellowship duration is 12-months and participation should be considered largely virtual.