Government of France is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to students from Thailand , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. The Franco-Thai Scholarship Program, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Monthly allowance – 767 Euros scholarship in France . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Franco – Thai Scholarship Program aims to support Thai students under the age of 35 who intend to study in French universities or Higher Education Institutions, at the Master’s degree or Ph.D. level. If the curriculum requires the completion of an internship during the course of the studies, the scholarship might be suspended for the duration of the internship depending on the stipend received by the scholar for the internship. In the case of co-supervision, the scholarship will only be granted for the periods spent in France.
Eligibility for The Franco-Thai Scholarship Program, 2019:
- Candidate should be less than 35 years old on September 1st, 2019, Scholarship will definitely be granted after the selected candidates provide an enrolment attestation from the chosen university.
- In case the studies are interrupted, the scholarship will automatically be suspended.
- The visa granted for the student does not lead automatically to visas for members of his/her family.
- The scholar benefits from priority access to student housing via Campus France. However, this is not as systematic as the demand for this type of accommodation is considerable.
- The social protection is only provided for the duration of the scholarship and includes the risk of infection and diseases, risk of accidents and liability insurance, with the exception of diseases contracted before arrival in France.
Value of Franco-Thai Scholarship Program:
- Plane tickets will be granted by the scholarship program, but will not be available for family members.
- Monthly allowance of 767 Euros is allotted.
Deadline for The Franco-Thai Scholarship Program, 2019:
- The last date to apply for The Franco-Thai Scholarship Program is 19th February 2019.