George Washington University (GWU) is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to nationals from China, Cambodia, Eastern Europe, Laos, Latin America, The Caribbean, Mongolia, Sub-Saharan Africa, U.S.S.R. Successor States, Vietnam (permanent residents, resident aliens and U.S. Citizens are not eligible) , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. The Global Leaders Fellowship, George Washington University, 2019-20 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, . scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Global Leaders Fellowship are offered to students for Postgraduate and doctoral degrees at the George Washington University.
- The applicants for The Global Leaders Fellowship, George Washington University, 2019-20 should hold an F-1 visa or intend to apply for it.
- The candidates who are Fulbright applicants can have a J-1 visa.
- The applicants who are graduate students from Foggy Bottom on-campus programs are eligible. The departments include School of Engineering and Applied Science, Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, College of Professional Studies, School of Business (Executive Education program is not eligible), Elliott School of International Affairs,
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development.
- The candidates who are citizens or permanent residents or resident aliens of the US are not eligible for The Global Leaders Fellowship, George Washington University, 2019-2020.
- The applicants should have TOEFL score of minimum 600 for the paper-based exam and for online exam score of 100 and IELTS band score of 7.5.