If you want to study in Following Country and just become eligible for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD studies then you are lucky because World Peace Initiative (WPI) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of The Inuka Fellowship for African Women, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, Accommodations and meals + airfare + transportation depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The World Peace Initiative (WPI) is offering The Inuka Fellowship for African Women for women to attend WPI event in Rwanda. This is a three-day program for individual development of the candidates.
Eligibility for The Inuka Fellowship for African Women, 2019:
- Open for female candidates from Africa.
- Applicant must be between 22 to 35 years old at the time of application submission.
- Proficient in spoken and written English (IELTS, TOEFL).
- Demonstrate optimism, open-mindedness, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
Value of The Inuka Fellowship for African Women, 2019:
- Accommodations and meals.
- Full or partial airfare.
Deadline for The Inuka Fellowship for African Women, 2019:
- The last date to apply for The Inuka Fellowship for African Women is 14th April 2019.