TheDream.US is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to nationals of the US , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. The National Scholarship of USA, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $14,500 to $29,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
TheDream.Us is offering the National Scholarship, 2019 to highly motivated applicants with financial need.
Eligibility for The National Scholarship of USA, 2019:
- The applicants who are graduating high school students or graduating an HSC program, or graduated recently and do not have the financial resources to enroll full time in college are eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidates enrolled in the college are not eligible.
- The applicants for the National Scholarship, 2019 should have graduated or will graduate from high school by the end of the 2018-2019 with a GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- The candidates should intend to enroll in an associate’s or bachelor’s degree program at TheDream.Us’s partner colleges.
- The applicants should be eligible for in-state tuition at the partner colleges.
- The Community College Graduate Transfers should have a GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale and should not have enrolled in a bachelor’s program.
- The community college students should intend to enroll in an associate’s or bachelor’s degree program at TheDream.Us’s partner colleges.
- The applicants should have come to the US before reaching their 16th birthday.
- The candidates should be eligible for DACA or TPS and have applied to or received DACA or TPS.
- The candidates applying for the National Scholarship, 2018 should a reference, DACA or TPS application or approval, and financial documents like their parent’s IRS Form 1040 or their IRS Form 1040.
- The applicants should also submit high school transcripts and community school transcripts.
- The candidates should also submit an essay on their educational and career goals in 750 words max and an essay on overcoming adversity in 750 words max.
Value of The National Scholarship of USA, 2019:
- The National Scholarship, 2018 covers tuition and fees up to $14,500 for an associate’s degree and $29,000 for a bachelor’s degree.
Deadline for The National Scholarship of USA, 2019:
- The applications for the scholarship have to be submitted between 1st November 2018 and 28th February 2019.