Siemens is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open for Open to International Students students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Tsinghua University – Siemens China Scholarships, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Tuition fee waiver + living allowance scholarship in China . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The Siemens Limited, China is offering Siemens China Scholarships for international students to pursue PhD program at Tsinghua University.
Eligibility for Tsinghua University – Siemens China Scholarships, 2019:
- Must be an International student.
- Satisfy the entry requirements for admission into the program.
- Must apply for PhD in the departments of Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Arts & Design, Software, Automation, Electrical Engineering or related subjects.
- Must have excellent academic record and project proposal.
- The Scholarship recipients will cooperate with Siemens in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Future of Automation, Autonomous Robotics, etc. to conduct research in the Ph.D. stage.
- Scholarship Application form.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Value of Tsinghua University – Siemens China Scholarships, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Tsinghua University – Siemens China Scholarships, 2019 will receive:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Living allowance of RMB 160,000/year.
Deadline for Tsinghua University – Siemens China Scholarships, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Tsinghua University – Siemens China Scholarships, 2019 is 1st March 2019.