United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to students from Kenya and Saint Kitts and Nevis , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. UNESCO/Sri Lanka Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program, 2018-2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, . scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
UNESCO/Sri Lanka Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program, 2018-2019 is open to students who wish to pursue undergraduate study in Sri Lanka.
- Applicants of UNESCO/Sri Lanka Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program, 2018-2019 must have good results at exams equivalent to G.C.E. (Advanced Level) Examination of Sri Lanka or qualifications required for admission to a bachelor’s degree at a university in their home country.
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- The age of the applicants must be between 16-22 years.
- Candidates applying for UNESCO/Sri Lanka Co-Sponsored Fellowships Program, 2018-2019 should be in good health.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts of G.C.E.A/L and G.C.E.O/L (General Certificate of Education Qualification, Ordinary Level) or their equivalents
- Certified copies of educational certificates and the statement of results of the corresponding qualifying examinations
- English language proficiency certificate (for non-native English students)
- Certified copies of School Leaving Certificates
- Birth certificate
- Health certificate
- 3 photographs
- Certified copy of data page of passport
The government of Sri Lanka:
- tuition and registration fees for the whole duration
- monthly living allowance of LKR 10,000 for the first year
- free medical facilities at government hospitals
- Visa on gratis basis to enter Sri Lanka
- expenses of round-trip international travel to and from Sri Lanka for 2018/19
- one-time allowance of US$ 350 (to be paid prior to the fellow’s departure to Sri Lanka)
- monthly allowance of US$ 150 for 11 months
- termination allowance of US$ 200 for excess luggage charges