The University of Edinburgh is offering a prestigious opportunity to students with the opening of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program in the UK.
This program is available for African students who have exceptional academic and leadership skills. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is a fully-funded scholarship program with leadership training to promote the talent of brilliant young African minds.
The university is proud to be the second most popular university in the UK with being one of the oldest universities in Scotland. Moreover, the institute has three colleges, which host 21 schools in total. Wat’s more, the University of Edinburgh also has the 14th highest average entry qualification for the undergraduate program among UK institutes.
Why Should You Apply at the University of Edinburgh?
The University of Edinburgh gives students the opportunity to study with an exceptional experience. The best part is that the university helps students prepare for the real world – the corporate world as well as how modern workplaces operate.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Edinburgh – The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program in the UK, 2020
Course or Subjects:
The program is available for students who will commence their undergrad or postgraduate studies in any field offered by the institution.
Criteria for Admission:
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Be a Sub-Saharan African country resident and citizen. Their personal conditions would make accepting an offer from the university difficult.
- Meet all academic requirements
- Have an interest in community service and leadership
- Have financial need
- Be able to prove that they have financial restraints to pursue their post-secondary education in their region or anywhere around the globe
Procedure to Apply for the University of Edinburgh – The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program in the UK, 2020
First, candidates must take admission at the university and then apply for the scholarship program.
Students must go through the university’s admission requirements.
Students must check out the requirements of the university.
Interested candidates must prove their English language proficiency.
The university has partnered up with the Mastercard Foundation. This program aims to offers 200 full postgraduate and undergraduate financial assistance.
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship