The University of Hawaii is delighted to announce the commencing of application for an undergraduate study program through international merit award scholarship.
This award is targeted to the audience of students who aspire to stay in the USA while studying an undergraduate program at the university.
Being established in 1907, The University continues to flourish while offering bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees. It encompasses 10 campuses and educational, training and research centres across the Hawaiian Islands.
Why Should You Apply?
The University encourages a teaching environment which meets with modern educational standards and focuses on career directional learning while taking diversity in the market into account.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Hawaii – International Merit Award, USA
Any undergraduate program offered by the university.
- Maintenance of 3.0 GPA
- Procurance of 12 credits for each fall and spring semesters
- The students must be freshmen or transfers
Procedure to Apply for the University of Hawaii – International Merit Award, USA
Direct application at the University of Hawaii is required.
Preparation of personal statements and essays and pasting them onto the application.
The requirement of the university must be met.
Award of $16,488 to the deserving candidates.
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021