If you have aspired to excel academically and invest resourcefully in your education to shape your career and hence future, the announcement of merit-based scholarships for the session 2020-2021 is no less than a harbinger for you. These are meant for academically outperforming students; both domestic and foreign. To enhance human resource to increase benefaction to society is one of the definitive principles of this university.
UMT is a private and research-oriented university which offers a myriad of bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs covering various field areas and amount to about 140. The university also grants reasonable financial aid to eligible students in the form of different scholarships.
Why should you apply?
The university has integrated itself to one of the most renowned universities of the region and is still working on various principles to transcend and emerge on the top by opening up new possibilities and opportunities for its masses.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Management and Technology – Merit-Based Scholarships, Pakistan
Course or Subjects:
Any undergraduate, masters or doctoral degree offered by university comes along with a scholarship.
• All types of students are eligible to apply for these given study programs.
• Applicants who want to start their study Bachelor, Master, PhD Program are eligible to apply.
Procedure to Apply for the University of Management and Technology – Merit-Based Scholarships, Pakistan
Application for scholarship followed by the admission at the university.
Previous certificates and degrees are required.
Candidates should epitomize proficiency in English.
Award amounting to 20% to 100% off fees.
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK