University Of Pittsburgh is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. University of Pittsburgh – Postdoctoral Fellowship In Humanities And Social Science in US, 2019-20 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, An annual stipend of $48,000 + Research allowance + A one time moving allowance scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Pittsburgh Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Science is offering fellowships to postdoctoral candidates in the fields of humanities and social sciences for 2019-20. The fellows are expected to advance their scholarly work, teach one course each semester, and participate in the academic and intellectual communities.
Eligibility for University of Pittsburgh – Postdoctoral Fellowships in Humanities And Social Science in US, 2019-20:
- The candidates applying for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Humanities and Social Science, 2019-20 should complete all requirements for the Ph.D. degree by June 1, 2019.
- The applicants with a Ph.D. before September 1, 2017, are not eligible.
- The candidates should have proficiency in English.
- The offer of employment depends on having the Ph.D. degree in hand before the appointment and acquiring the required visas.
- The applicants for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Humanities and Social Science, 2019-20 should submit curriculum vitae, dissertation of table contents, and a statement of research including the goals of the research in two pages.
- The candidates should also submit the statement of teaching interests and philosophy in two pages.
- The applicants should also submit a writing sample or excerpt not exceeding 20 pages including references and appendices.
- The candidates are required to submit a course proposal with subject area and brief syllabus for a 15-week course for graduate and undergraduate studies.
- The applicants are expected to submit three recommendation letters.
Value of the University of Pittsburgh – Postdoctoral Fellowships in Humanities And Social Science in US, 2019-20:
- The recipients of Postdoctoral Fellowship in Humanities and Social Science, 2019-20 get an annual stipend of $48,000, a research or travel allowance of $4,000, and one-time moving allowance of $1,500.
Deadline for University of Pittsburgh – Postdoctoral Fellowships in Humanities And Social Science in US, 2019-20:
- The final date for an applicant to submit the application for the University of Pittsburgh – Postdoctoral Fellowship is 1st March 2019.