If you want to study in UK and just become eligible for Undergraduate, Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because University of Sheffield has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of University of Sheffield’s Nigeria Merit Postgraduate And Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, 10% to 50% Tuition fee waivers depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer a range of scholarships to students from Nigeria who show exceptional academic potential and are starting their studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2023.
Eligibility for University of Sheffield’s Nigeria Merit Undergraduate Scholarships 2023:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2023 in the Management School.
- You must be a national or permanently domiciled in Nigeria.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarship is for full-time and part-time students only.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarship will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of study. Receipt of the award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of a 60% overall average mark in the previous academic year.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarship will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- The Scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
Eligibility for University of Sheffield’s Nigeria Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2023:
- To be eligible for the Nigeria Merit Postgraduate Scholarships 2018 (50% tuition fee discount), applicants must be self-funding and classed as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes and a Nigerian national or permanently domiciled in Nigeria, apply for a study place by Friday 15 June 2023 and hold an offer of a study place for entry in September 2023.
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- University of Sheffield-University Post Graduate Research Committee Scholarships 2023
- Cardiff University and China Scholarship Council – PhD Research Scholarships in UK, 2023
- China Scholarship Council – University Of Bristol Joint Scholarships Program, 2024
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- Newcastle University’s Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships, 2024