Want to see your dreams get accomplished? Apply at the University of Wollongong in Australia for Sri Lanka Bursary Program for the academic year of 2020-2021.
The program is available deserving Sri Lankan candidates to kickstart their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the university.
This public research university opened its gates in 1951. Moreover, the university has the honour to be ranked among the best 20 universities in the entire world. The University of Wollongong operates nine campuses in Australia. ‘
Why Apply at the University of Wollongong?
The university focuses on providing students with a dynamic educational experience ao that they could have the ability to transform their careers in future.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Wollongong – Sri Lanka Bursary Program in Australia, 2020
Course or Subjects:
The program is available to undertake admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate course in the following fields:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Communication and Media
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Creative Arts
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Education
- Master of Education Advanced
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Maritime Policy
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health Advanced
Criteria for Admission:
In order to qualify for the program, applicants must undertake admission at the university.
Procedure to Apply for the University of Wollongong – Sri Lanka Bursary Program in Australia, 2020
To be eligible, students have to get enrollment in the undergraduate or postgraduate study program. After that, they will be considered for the program automatically.
- An offer of admission letter
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of your academic transcripts
- For credit exemption, all relevant documents, including syllabi for courses and subjects completed overseas
- Personal identification documents such as a driver’s license or ID card
- Any medical records or prescriptions you will need
- Copy of passport
Students must hold their visa and meet all admission requirements of the university.
Students must meet the university’s language requirements.
This educational opportunity aims to provide a tuition fee discount of up to 10% for the minimum duration of the undergraduate degree program and 20% for the minimum duration of the postgraduate degree program.
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship