University of Tsukuba is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD scholarship program Open to International Students except Japanese , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. University Recommendation Scholarships, 2019-20 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, . scholarship in Japan . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Tsukuba is offering University Recommendation Scholarships, 2019 to international students with a status of residence of “Student”.
- Applicants of University Recommendation Scholarships, 2019 can be undergraduate, graduate and research students.
- Candidates who will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the university in 2019/20 academic year or those who are expecting to receive grants/scholarships or are currently receiving scholarships are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarships.
- Candidates applying for University Recommendation Scholarships, 2019 must fulfill all the requirements.
- Remarks of the Supervisor
- Poster for Application
- Application Form
- Study Plan (for undergraduate students)
- Application Guide
- Research Plan (for graduate and research students)
- Academic Record Entry Sheet (for graduate students in the first year of the master’s/doctoral program)
- Status of Enrollment Notification