If you want to study in Australia and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because University of Technology Sydney (UTS) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of UTS Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $ 51,500 paid over 3 years depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Technology Sydney is offering UTS Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship to recent school leavers all over Australia.
- Applicants of UTS Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship must be citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- Applicants can do either of BAcc or a cadetship.
- Candidates applying for UTS Bachelor of Accounting Scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership qualities or potential
- Personal characteristics required to succeed both as a student and in a business career
- Academic ability
- Strong interest in an accounting-based career
- Involvement and achievement in a range of activities and interests
- Chinese Government Scholarship-Great Wall Program
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) Undergraduate Research Award in Canada, 2023
- Murdoch University Dean’s Scholarship for Scientific Excellence, 2023
- RMIT University Scholarships For Indian Students In Australia, 2023
- Deakin Univerity – Anna Kannava Scholarship in Australia, 2023
- Undergraduate Scholarship Competition at SRH University of Popular Arts (hdpk) in Germany, 2023
- University of Pittsburgh Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition in US, 2023
- Aberdeen Curtin Alliance PhD Scholarship 2023