University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to Open for International Students applicants (other than Australia) , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. UTS Business Honours Scholarships, 2023 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2023-2024 and earn a Partial Funding, $5,000 scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- The University of Technology Sydney is offering scholarships to pursue Honours program within the UTS Business School.
- The applicants for UTS Business Honours Scholarships, 2023 should meet the admission criteria for the Honours program.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The application for the scholarship is included in the direct application form for admission.
- The candidates applying for UTS Business Honours Scholarships, 2023 are assessed based on their weighted average mark from the undergraduate study.
- The applicants will also be assessed based on the information provided in the Honours application.
- The recipients of UTS Business Honours Scholarships, 2023 get $5,000.
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- PhD Scholarships In Civil Engineering 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- James Rice Postgraduate Award, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships