If you want to study in Australia and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because University of Western Australia has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of UWA Undergraduate Mauritius Scholarship to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $3,000 AUD – $7,000 AUD depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants of UWA Undergraduate Mauritius Scholarship, 2023 should be citizens of Mauritius and have obtained an equivalent ATAR of at least 85 in their previous studies.
- Applicants should either be eligible to enroll or are enrolled in an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis.
- Laureate students or any other students who have completed their high school study in one of the eligible schools or belong to the top 200 nationally on their overall performance are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for UWA Undergraduate Mauritius Scholarship, 2023 must follow the following criteria to continue receiving the scholarship in the subsequent years:
- Fulfill eligibility requirements
- Be enrolled as full-time students
- Maintain satisfactory progress
- Confirm that they meet eligibility requirements of the scholarship twice a year
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- Melbourne Graduate Scholarship, 2024