If you want to study in USA and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because University of Vermont has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022-2023 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Vermont Out-of-State and In-State Merit Scholarships, 2023 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, Depending on the scholarships depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants of Vermont Out-of-State and In-State Merit Scholarships, 2023 will be selected based on their academic achievements and the amount varies will the level of achievement.
- The duration of the scholarship is four years.
- Candidates applying for Vermont Out-of-State and In-State Merit Scholarships, 2023 should secure a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8 in the first year and 3.0 during the following years.
- Applicants should be enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester to continue their eligibility for the scholarship.
- Students who are not Vermont residents are eligible to apply for in-state scholarships and out-of-state residents can apply for out-of-state scholarships.
- Avondale International Merit Scholarship, 2024
- Joining UBC’s Community International Merit-Based Awards in Canada, 2024
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2023
- Australia Awards Fellowships
- Federation University International Excellence Scholarships, 2024