East Africa Social Science Translation (EASST) is a world-class Institute offers its Conferences & Travel Grants scholarship program Open to students of East African country , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Visiting Fellowship EASST for East Africans, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Conferences & Travel Grants program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, living stipend, round-trip economy class air travel to Berkeley scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Eligibility for Visiting Fellowship EASST for East Africans, 2019:
- The candidates applying for Visiting Fellowship EASST, 2019 should be a resident of an EASST country (Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, or Uganda).
- The applicant should also have a Ph.D. or Master’s degree or should be enrolled in a graduate program in subject areas like economics, statistics, epidemiology/public health, or another social science discipline.
- They must hold a staff position at a research institution, university or other organization that aids policy-relevant, quantitative social science research in East Africa.
- The applicants of Visiting Fellowship EASST, 2019 should be well involved in field-based data collection and familiarized themselves with impact evaluation research.
- Applicants should be computer literates. Fluency in English is expected and should also be strong public speakers.
- The successful candidate should plan to return to a research institute in East Africa for at least 1 year after the fellowship.
The following are the documents that must be submitted by the applicants of Visiting Fellowship EASST, 2019:
- Personal Statement (1 page).
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae.
- Transcripts of academics (Scanned copy)
- Research Proposal in a maximum of 2 pages.
- Employer Letter from the supervisor of the applicant or department chair.
- Letter of recommendation.
Value of Visiting Fellowship EASST for East Africans, 2019:
- Accommodations and board.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Visa fees.
- Round trip Economy airfare.
Deadline for Visiting Fellowship EASST for East Africans, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Visiting Fellowship EASST for East Africans is 1st March 2019.