Bond University is a world-class Institute offers its Undergraduate scholarship program Open to Australian Nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Vynka Hohnen Scholarship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Undergraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, . scholarship in Australia . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Vynka Hohnen Scholarship is offered by Bond University to support Undergraduate applicants.
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarship is open to a Year 12 school leaver from a Western Australian Secondary School.
- Candidates are required to have scores of ATAR 99.95-95.00 or IB 45-37.
- Applicants who are actively involved in extracurricular activities are preferred for the scholarship.
- Must exhibit effective leadership skills.
- Candidates with excellent sociable skills and who are generous is a plus.
- Applicants are required to submit a 500-word essay.
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarship covers 100% tuition for any single undergraduate degree excluding the Bond Medical Program.