If you want to study in Japan and just become eligible for Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because World Customs Organization (WCO) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2022 -2023 in any of the available Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of WCO Scholarship to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Full Funding, monthly stipend + Round-trip economy-class air tickets + Admission and tuition fees depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants of WCO Scholarship 2023 should be customs officers of one of the developing member of the WCO.
- Candidates are required to have at least three years of work experience in the field of customs policy and administration in their home country.
- Candidates with experience in IPR border enforcement and those who can work for IPR-related section of their Customs administration after the program will be preferred for WCO Scholarship, 2018.
- The age of the applicants must be under 40 as of April 1, 2019, and must also be healthy.
- Applicants who received a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program previously are ineligible to apply.
- Upon the program completion, candidates must work for at least 3 years in their home Customs administration.
- Trinity Bursaries For Students From Africa, 2024
- Trinity Eastern European Bursaries, 2023
- UNE Post-Graduate Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships 2024
- Human Rights Convocation Scholarship University of London in UK, 2024
- QUT Creative Industries Scholarships, 2024
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2024
- Australia Awards Fellowships