JAMS Foundation is a world-class Institute offers its Training & Short courses scholarship program Open to International Students except USA , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Training & Short courses program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $20,000 scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
- Applicants of Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship must be fluent in English.
- US citizens cannot apply for this fellowship program.
- Duration of the fellowship is one month to four months.
- Proposals that help establish feasible dispute resolution systems are given preference.
- Applicants with experience as lawyers, government officers, court administrators, judges, ADR practitioners or law professors are favored.
- Candidates applying for Weinstein JAMS International Fellowship, who can commence their Fellowship with the annual gathering of Fellows in the San Francisco Bay area in early September 2018 are preferred.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Signed Letters of Recommendation