If you want to study in Following Country and just become eligible for Undergraduate studies then you are lucky because Women in Federal Law Enforcement has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2019 -2020 in any of the available Undergraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in US, 2019 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, $2,500 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
Eligibility for WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in US, 2019:
- Applicant must be a female US citizen.
- Candidate must be enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university for a full-time study.
- Applicants who are enrolled in a fully accredited community college with the intention of transferring to a four-year degree are considered.
- Applicant must have finished at least one full academic year of college at a community college, university or an accredited college.
- The candidate is required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 overall grade point average.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form with the relevant information.
- Candidates must submit a 500-word essay.
- Applicants must provide a recommendation letter from a police official or community leader.
Value of WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in US, 2019:
- The successful applicant of WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in the US will receive an award with the dollar amount each of $2,500.
Deadline for WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in US, 2019:
- The applications for WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program are accepted from 1st February 2019.
- The last date to apply for WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in the US is 1st May 2019.