University of Melbourne is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to Australian applicants , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Willem Snoek Conservation Award, 2020 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2020-2021 and earn a Partial Funding award.
About Willem Snoek Conservation Award:
The Willem Snoek Conservation Fund was established in 2016 to support student activities at the University of Melbourne’s Grimwade Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation, or its successor, in the field of heritage conservation. There are many donors who contributed to the Fund, Professor Robyn Sloggett AM, Director of the Centre, and Mr Robert W Cripps AM who each contributed $25,000 for this scholarship award.
- Applicants of Willem Snoek Conservation Award, must either be enrolled or be enrolling in enrolling in Master of Material Conservation in the Faculty of Arts at the University.
- Successful applicants should accept the award within 21 days.
- The project must be acquitted in line with the stated aims of the application.
- Candidates applying for Willem Snoek Conservation Award, should submit two letters of appreciation to committee/donors and any partners of the project.
- Applicants should submit the report of the project within 21 days upon the completion.
- The project must be completed by 1 June in the year following the award presentation.
Applicants must complete an online application form including following
- A Project proposal in 500-words
- A Letter of reference
- Plan and timeline in maximum one page
- Letters of support from partners (if necessary)
- Budget outline in maximum one page
- Current academic record/ transcript
This Willem Snoek Conservation Award, worth $2,800
- Sophia University New Students Scholarships, 2021
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships at University of Limerick for International Students, 2020/21
- American Heart Association (AHA) Postdoctoral Fellowship – 2021
- DAAD Scholarship for Berlin School of Mind & Brain, Germany 2021
- International Snickel Lane Urban Art Award at University of Auckland in New Zealand, 2021
- PhD scholarship in Electric Vehicles Clustering Methods for Distribution Grid Services and Planning
- The Marshall Scholarship – 2021
- PhD scholarship in Vibroacoustic Characterization and Modeling of Balanced Armature Receivers in Hearing Aids