Woolf Fisher Trust is a world-class Institute offers its PhD scholarship program Open to New Zealand nationals , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Woolf Fisher Scholarship, 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, $100,000 per year scholarship in New Zealand . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Woolf Fisher Trust is offering Woolf Fisher Scholarship, 2018 to students of excellent academic ability who wish to take up doctoral study at the University of Cambridge.
- The Woolf Fisher Scholarship, 2018 is open to New Zealand nationals.
- Applicants must be under the age of thirty in the year of application.
- Must have attended a secondary school in New Zealand for at least two years.
- The candidates applying for Woolf Fisher Scholarship, 2018 must have graduated with a first-class honours degree from a university in New Zealand.
- Successful candidates are provided a maintenance allowance of £15,000 sterling per annum.
- Applicants will be provided with an annual airfare to and from London.
- The approved College Fee and University Composition Fee is provided as well.
- It is estimated that each Scholarship would have a value of approximately $100,000 per year.