World Bank is a world-class Institute offers its Other scholarship program Open to citizens of member countries of the World Bank , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP), 2018 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Other program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Salary, Health, Life, Accident, and Other Insurance Programs, other benefits scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP), 2018 is open to candidates with a passion for international development and leadership ability to develop in World Bank Group (WBG).
- Applicants of World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP), 2018 must possess citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group.
- Candidates must be born on or after on or after October 1, 1986.
- Applicants are required to have a Ph.D. or Master’s degree and relevant work experience.
- Candidates applying for World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP), 2018 should be fluent in English and also in one or more of the WBG’s working languages (optional).
- Applicants must have a specialization in an area related to the WBG Technical/Operations.
- At least 3 years of professional experience related to the development or continued academic study at the doctoral level is essential.
- The following are the list of additional qualifications:
- Demonstrable passion and commitment for international development
- Have excellent academic credentials
- Be motivated to shift to and take up country assignments
- Show outstanding client engagement and team leadership skills
- Possess international development country experience
- Application essay
- Education transcripts/certificates
- Ph.D. Dissertation/Master’s thesis topic (short summary), if applicable