The University of Waseda hopes to recognize international student talents with a prestigious funding scheme called the Monbukagakusho Honors scholarship. This scholarship was introduced to cover the number of 48,000 / month yen awards for students who started the Master and Doctoral program at the University of Waseda. Open research plan for the academic year 2021-2022. Universitas Waseda is one of the main higher education institutions based in Tokyo Tengah. In 13 class undergraduate and 21 graduate, he has around 50,000 students. There is a house of Foreign Student Waseda at the University, besides this. This house allows students to engage with other foreign students and understand various worldviews. Why do you want to study at Waseda University? Students at this university will benefit from various facilities that offer them the best training and support. Wu offers guidance and various programs that provide strategies and skills to be achieved for your future career for students.
Why Wu Monbukagakusho Scholarship?
The Postgraduate School of International Culture and Communication Studies in Waseda was launched with a Masters Program in April 2013 as the 22nd Postgraduate School of the University. The school continues to grow by attracting a large number of talented students from Japan and a number of countries around the world, and the first group of students graduated in March 2015. The school also launched a doctoral program in April 2015, as part of continuing efforts to provide research and education programs More specialized.
- Funded: fully
- Grant Amount: The University of Waseda will provide an award of 48,000 / month to successful candidates
- Candidates from any country that meet the requirements can join.
- The applicant must accept a place to study the degree program in the institution.
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree for the master program, and they must have a Masters degree for doctoral programs
How to Apply
To receive this golden opportunity, the participants must receive entrance tickets in the Honors degree program at the University. After that, they will be automatically considered for grants.
Supporting documents: Candidates need to submit their letter of recommendation, a private copy of the award or a copy of the scanned with other documents.
Registration requirements: Interested participants must complete secondary schools (secondary school) or equivalent qualifications for undergraduate degree programs.
Language Requirements: Non-original English speakers are advised to show their English skills by TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
Varies upon the program. For exact detail please visit Information for Incoming Students – Graduate School of International Culture and Communication Studies,Waseda University
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- University of Windsor Students’ Alliance International Student Leader Scholarships in Canada
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA