If you want to study in China and just become eligible for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD studies then you are lucky because Xiamen University has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2020 -2021 in any of the available Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Xiamen University – XMU Scholarships in China, 2020 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, Depends on the applicant depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The Xiamen University of China is offering XMU Scholarships for Doctoral, Postgraduate’ and Undergraduate candidates. Scholarship awardees will have their tuitions covered (a maximum of 4 years for doctoral programmes, 2 or 3 years for master’s programmes, 4 or 5 years for undergraduate programmes).
No. of XMU Scholarships in China, 2020:
- Bachelor’s degree programs: 5
- Master’s degree programs: 11
- Doctoral degree programs: 8.
- The applicants for XMU Scholarship, 2020 citizens should be non-Chinese citizens considerably in good health.
- The students applying for bachelor’s degree studies must have a high school diploma and the age limit is 25.
- For the students applying for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and the age limit is 40.
- For doctoral degree studies, the students must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Applicants are required to make an online application and then download and print out the Application Form for International Students generated upon successful online application.
- Applicants fill in and print out the Application Form for XMU Scholarship.
- Applicants should send the two forms to XMU’s Admissions Office. Application documents should reach the Office before the deadline.
XMU Scholarships Worth:
The successful applicants of Xiamen University – XMU Scholarships in China, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Monthly stipend of RMB 3,000 for Postgraduate students and RMB 3,500 for Ph.D. students (first class only).
- The awardees’ academic performance will be assessed each year and only those achieving the required standard will have their scholarship renewed for the following year.
- The last date to apply for Xiamen University – XMU Scholarships in China is 15th April annually
- International Student Scholarships at Hope College, USA
- International Student Continuation Scholarships in USA
- Beacon Scholarships for Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda Students at Cardiff University, UK
- International HCI Skills Gateway Scholarships in UK
- RevenueZen Social Selling International Scholarship, 2021
- Michael & Susan Dell Foundation – Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2022
- Carnegie Dartlet $10,000 Scholarship
- Politics, Economics and International Relations Scholarships at University of Reading, UK